The unexpected never happening before URI attacks shook the country. The consequence of the attack is unwarranted hatred between the two nations. People targeted Pakistanis and passed a judgement decision to throw them out of the country as a sign to defame the nation.
According to some people this is the way which seems to be the common solution to fight terrorism!!
One of them is the renowned singer, Abhijeet Bhattacharya who dissed the producer and directors- Karan Johar and Mahesh Bhatt for signing Pakistani actors in their respective movies..
1. His insensitive rant started with abusing the producers and directors of the film industry.
2. He was quick to blame the Visa officials too.
3. He didn’t stop there, he slammed Karan Johar for ‘feeding’ these Pakistani actors.
4. After targeting visa officials, he played some blame game with Sushma Swaraj.
5. He made sure his pleas fell on MNS’s ears so that they can do full justice to his not-so-justified anger.
But Dear Abhijeet Bhattacharya..
You should stop spreading hatred on social platforms like this. Yes,We need to curb terrorism but by boycotting Pakistani people from the film industry won’t help, Don’t you think so????
After all,if we speak on a large scale some terrorists of pakistan can’t decide the fate of fellow Pakistanis. You are high on the Pakophobia wave, and it certainly not helping anyone, except putting you in the spotlight and instigating hatred amongst people of our nation.
These are reactions from the citizens who are hailing you as their hero..